MEET OUR ATTORNEYS
Steve Jugle has experience in all stages of intellectual property litigation, including invalidity analysis, infringement analysis, economic analysis, claim construction, pretrial discovery, motion practice and trial witness preparation. Mr. Jugle also has experience with matters before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, including inter partes reviews and post grant reviews. Additionally, Mr. Jugle has also prosecuted patents involving wireless and telecommunications technologies, petrochemicals, materials, semiconductors, and solar cells and has managed international patent prosecution for his clients.
- Represented telecommunications equipment manufacturer and wireless carrier in patent infringement lawsuits in the Eastern District of Texas and participated in preparation of inter partes review petitions with multiple co-defendants, resulting in invalidation of several asserted patents.
- Represented telecommunications equipment manufacture and wireless carriers in patent infringement lawsuit in the District of Delaware. The case was dismissed at the summary judgment stage.
- Represented telecommunications equipment manufacturer in patent infringement lawsuit in the Eastern District of Texas. The case settled favorably after a jury finding of non-infringement against a co-defendant.
- Harvard Law School, J.D.
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, B.S. summa cum laude, M.S. Chemical Engineering
- State Bar of Texas
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
Alavi & Anaipakos, PLLC
3417 Mercer St., Suite C
Houston, TX 77027
Phone (713) 751-2362
Fax (713) 751-2341